Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Updated website finally! Lots of new happenings!

Hi All,
WOW, what a long time in between posts! A lot has been going on and I am finally feeling like I can catch my breath and get back in the swing of things. I have finally updated my site with some new projects that have recently published. Also there are a few updates to my Personal and Environmental books as well. I have recently started working with Hallmark and have been enjoying my new role with them. It is a great company and they have been nothing but kind and generous to me. I have many new freelance projects coming up at the end of the month and my schedule is booking up quickly with the new ventures. I always welcome a challenge and am looking forward to all of the new happenings and events. My work is just getting better and better and many are really noticing the efforts I make when working on a project. I am very proud of what I have done thus far and expect that many things are only going to get better! Thanks for all of the support and help along the way...Until next time!
www.landoncollis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment