Monday, August 3, 2015

Wow...It's been a bit!

Alright, alright, alright, I'm back after a LONG hiatus! In my absence I have been very, very busy, taking a job at Hallmark Cards as a stylist for still and motion work. In July, my tour of duty came to an end and I am back at it, looking for my next creative opportunity! In the meantime, I have been doing some traveling, creating some new music, and building my creative collections of trinkets and treasures as I explore this great land. As we speak I have continued on my road trip journey of "America's Highway" Route 66! For this first post back I am showing off three of the very cool "giants" I have found so far! It is my goal to post faithfully and religiously, showcasing my collections of Photography, Art, Vintage and Boutique Music Gear, Treasures and Trinkets, and Music that I feel everyone should be familiar with. Who knows, maybe I can inspire the next person in line, just the way I was inspired by those before me!

No comments:

Post a Comment