Monday, July 6, 2009

A Busy Few Weeks!

Well I hope everyone had a safe and pleasant 4th of July weekend! I myself just finished up a couple of large projects for Nell Hill's and for the next Home In The Northland publication. I also visited Des Moines and Meredith Publications where I had the honor of showing my portfolios and meeting some of the nicest folks on the planet. I was honored to spend the day there, visit the Photo Studios, and meet many Art Directors. It was a great experience and one I will not soon forget. Now that I have had a chance to breathe a bit, I wanted to get an entry or two in and reconnect with everyone. Work is coming right along and I am always looking for new and interesting projects. In my spare time I have been working on some personal projects from my travels and am hoping to show my works in the fall at a local gallery. I will be posting new pieces as I get them adjusted out for all to see! I better sign off and get some e-mails returned.....Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment